Go Randy Moss, go Raiders!!

1billsfan

How appropriate would it be if the Raiders could beat the Patriots this Thursday and signal the beginning of the end of their run. The Raiders got robbed with Brady's non-called fumble in the snow at Foxboro Stadium, so perhaps they can put the first nail in their coffin in the 2005 opener. I could see an upset at Gillette on Thursday night.

I hope they tie

I hate both teams

429946[/snapback]

Dolphins and Cowboys...those are a couple of truly hatable NFL teams. I think the NFL would have a more boring history without the Oakland Raiders, you need the villans. That being said, I'm rooting for them big time come Thursday night.

The Raiders got robbed with Brady's non-called fumble in the snow at Foxboro Stadium,

429923[/snapback]

I'll jump in here and say it before Hollywood Donahoe does: The Raiders didn't get robbed. The way the rule is written, the right call was made. It's an odd rule, I'll admit, but it was the correct call based on that rule.

How appropriate would it be if the Raiders could beat the Patriots this Thursday and signal the beginning of the end of their run. The Raiders got robbed with Brady's non-called fumble in the snow at Foxboro Stadium, so perhaps they can put the first nail in their coffin in the 2005 opener. I could see an upset at Gillette on Thursday night.

429923[/snapback]

More likely Kerry 'Gin Blossom' Collins will throw 3 picks and look bewildered.