Is it fair to say

Dante

Given the schedule, our fragile offense and seemingly 50/50 chance at the Bills making the playoffs, there is little margin for error. I mean, we can't afford to lose "winnable" games like this one against the Texans. It's tough when you are in the same division as the Super Bowl winners all the time. It's almost like your starting the season off at 0-2. Not that im a pessimist but just trying to be realistic.

Given the schedule, our fragile offense and seemingly 50/50 chance at the Bills making the playoffs, there is little margin for error. I mean, we can't afford to lose "winnable" games like this one against the Texans. It's tough when you are in the same division as the Super Bowl winners all the time. It's almost like your starting the season off at 0-2. Not that im a pessimist but just trying to be realistic.

429914[/snapback]

Oh hell, don't try to be real here,they will throw you to the wolves.

I said last years opener was a must win and it turned out we really needed that game at the end. I say every game vs the AFC is a must win. The opener will set the pace if we win.

429914[/snapback]

It's especially important for me because it's one of the few Bills games I'll get to see from the comfort of my home in Austin, TX. So, hells yeah, it's must win.

I'd also prefer we win when we wear our "Bills" jerseys this year instead of the "Broncos" jerseys we've been wearing most of the time lately. <_<

429914[/snapback]

No.

429914[/snapback]

Well we must start out fast and win games because the latter half of the year is brutal. I say something like 4-2 or there upon.

429914[/snapback]

first of all, the bills don't have a "fragile" offense -- they have an UNPROVEN offense; unproven because none of us have seen this group play when it means something. when are you gloom-and-doomers going to see the difference? wait until they have stunk it up when it really counts before calling them out as pathetic. you're not realistic; you're pessimistic as hell.

you are correct in one respect, though. good teams -- playoff teams -- do not lose home games against the houston texans.

'nuff said.

429914[/snapback]

So, if the Bills lose you're throwing in the towel?

I certainly agree it is important, and would really ease a lot of fears about the rest of the season, but I think this is one of those occasions where it's fair to say "must win" is an overused term.