If Oakland beats New England Thursday

buffalo mike

Concern yourself more with LOSEman not spitting the bit once the weather gets cold.    8-8 if you're lucky this year.   

"Playoffs, I'm not talkin bout playoffs"

430166[/snapback]

OH! "LOSEman", how original! Did your tiny little brain cells form a unified front to come up with that little gem? Or will you admit that you stole that moniker from someone else? :D

OH! "LOSEman", how original! Did your tiny little brain cells form a unified front to come up with that little gem? Or will you admit that you stole that moniker from someone else? :doh:

430675[/snapback]

Methinks his tiny little brain cells formed a unified front to steal that moniker from someone else. :D

It's quite entertaining observing the level of embarassment Patsy fans harbor realizing that their QB is a rope smoker, and the incredible lengths they go to hide that embarassment such as suggesting that a breeder like Losman suffers the same chromosomal confusion as Little Lord Fauntleroy.

It's quite entertaining observing the level of embarassment Patsy fans harbor realizing that their QB is a rope smoker, and the incredible lengths they go to hide that embarassment such as suggesting that a breeder like Losman suffers the same chromosomal confusion as Little Lord Fauntleroy.

430756[/snapback]

You guys are all pretty preoccupied with the whole gay thing arent you?

Whats worse, having a QB thats gay or getting the tar beat out of you consistently by a gay QB?

I couldnt care less if the dude has a tail, as long as he keeps bringing hardware home.

You guys are all pretty preoccupied with the whole gay thing arent you? 

Whats worse, having a QB thats gay or getting the tar beat out of you consistently by a gay QB?

I couldnt care less if the dude has a tail, as long as he keeps bringing hardware home.

430761[/snapback]

You want to bring Brady's hardware home? Just give him a call, I'm sure he'd be in to that...

430761[/snapback]

I completely agree with you- the QB should be representative of the team's fans. For instance Buffalo is represented by guys like Kelly and Losman, blue collar men who any Bill's fan would be proud to invite over for a barbeque with their family. I'm convinced from the Pat's fans I know they feel the same way about Brady!

The "climate" in your area is much different, for instance while no one would show up for this in Buffalo you'd have "fondling room only" for it in New England:

Labor Day Fest New England Style-

"Join His Eminence Bernard Francis Cardinal Law and his good friend Tom Brady at the Boston YMCA for a picnic packed with sausages and weenies! Don't forget to bring the boys!"