Fox Sports Power Rankings

McGill Bill

Fox Sports's power rankings before week 1 have the Bills at 5th overall, ahead of the Jets, Steelers, Ravens, Chiefs, Jags...

If THAT doesn't pump me up for the season, I don't know what does.

FOXSports Power Rankings

429663[/snapback]

1, 5 and 6 all AFC East. If the power rankings are to be believed, it's also going to be some tough competition.

Fox Sports's power rankings before week 1 have the Bills at 5th overall, ahead of the Jets, Steelers, Ravens, Chiefs, Jags...

FOXSports Power Rankings

429663[/snapback]

I don't know what they're thinking - we may have a great year this year, but until we show something on the field there's no way we should be ranked higher then 10.

Did you notice we moved up 5 spots? Is that on the basis of the last preseason game??? Yikes!

I don't know what they're thinking - we may have a great year this year, but until we show something on the field there's no way we should be ranked higher then 10.

Did you notice we moved up 5 spots?  Is that on the basis of the last preseason game???  Yikes!

429894[/snapback]

They said they didn't take into account the preseason at all. They based it on the end of the last season and offseason moves.

They said they didn't take into account the preseason at all. They based it on the end of the last season and offseason moves.

429904[/snapback]

huh. I guess +5 is plausible then, but if I were looking at it nationally I'd keep us where we finished the season, considering that other then the Losman for Bledsoe gamble (a gamble from the national observers perspective, not ours) the Bills are essentially standing pat on last years team. I'd wait to see see how Losman works out before moving them one way or another.

FOXSports Power Rankings

429663[/snapback]

Going better than 10-6 and into the playoffs would pump me up. Not this drivel.

it was posted 10 days ago after the Bills won their second PS game, and before they looked off-vanilla in the last two games....

+5 is too much, and top 5 is laughable given that the Pittsburgh game is the only real-season game since the previous ranking. So we're ranked 3 spots ahead of Pittsburgh??