One Notre Dame post....kind of

bartshan-83

I apologize in advance because this is sort of a Notre Dame post and it probably should be on the college football board (which is great btw, more people should come check it out).

429449[/snapback]

I like the group we've gotten over in the college football forum. There's some very good discussion of college football in general, the polls, rivalries, and player news going on there. You're one of the regulars there, along w/ Blue Fire, UConn James, KD in CT, Lori, Mark VI, and a few others who make it very fun and informative.

Not so sure about that. SC plays, as Colin Cowherd would put it, BIG BOY college football.

430458[/snapback]

No doubt. I have the utmost respect for Southern Cal. But if they couldn't beat us 52-10 LAST year with "Sunday-Friday" as our coach, they sure as hell aren't going to come close to that this year. We will give them a game......and I guarantee NO ONE embarrasses us this year.

No doubt. I have the utmost respect for Southern Cal. But if they couldn't beat us 52-10 LAST year with "Sunday-Friday" as our coach, they sure as hell aren't going to come close to that this year. We will give them a game......and I guarantee NO ONE embarrasses us this year.

430463[/snapback]

Easy, there....You beat Pitt.

And Pitt led by Wanny at that.

SC is no Pitt. And ND will struggle this week in the big hizzy.

430463[/snapback]

USC 52

ND 13

Better?

Easy, there....You beat Pitt.

And Pitt led by Wanny at that.

SC is no Pitt. And ND will struggle this week in the big hizzy.

430468[/snapback]

I agree man. I'm not booking my hotel in Pasadena. I'm just saying that I do not believe this team, under Weis, will be blown out by anyone. We will struggle and we will lose. But embarrassments like 37-0 at home won't happen again.

My feelings on this are less from the game last weekend and more from the general feel I get from Weis and hearing him talk.

But we shall see...

Lots of purdy girls in Fla. :

I did notice the one FSU chick that was only wearing what looked like a bra.

I'll have to use the zoom function on the dvd...........before  throw it out.

430434[/snapback]

yah they showed her repeatedly in the front row...all she had on was what looked like aq garnet bikini top, but after further review, i am confident it was a bra...

Oh to be in college again

430444[/snapback]

I remember when I was going to Miami the big thing was to go braless. It's a shame it wasnt colder more often. There was one time however when a girl had on this mesh top and one of her perkies was sticking out through the mesh.

I remember when I was going to Miami the big thing was to go braless.  It's a shame it wasnt colder more often.  There was one time however when a girl had on this mesh top and one of her perkies was sticking out through the mesh.

430493[/snapback]

YEAH! Nips are our friends!

I imagine when it gets hot there are many white t-shirts and much perspiration as well :D

YEAH! Nips are our friends!

I imagine when it gets hot there are many white t-shirts and much perspiration as well :D

430498[/snapback]

No, it's halter tops and bikini tops. I also remember the time a coed came bounding down the steps of the lecture hall in her bikini top. I dont remember much else about that lecture.

No, it's halter tops and bikini tops.  I also remember the time a coed came bounding down the steps of the lecture hall in her bikini top.  I dont remember much else about that lecture.

430500[/snapback]

Whoa.

Now that's the stuff right there.

I hate PA. :D