• 100% on local government
    • 100% on state government
    • 100% on federal government
    • A pretty balanced mix of individuals and government
    • Individuals getting lead blame but government can not escape
    • Local govt has lead blame but other govs & individuals also
    • Federal govt has lead blame but other govs & indys too
    • Other (please explain)

I'm simply surprised that some insist on blaming only one party when there are so many different reasons folks were there and so many different factors that went intocreating this situation.

It strikes me that even though one party may be primarily to blame that does not release all other parties from some significant blame they may have.

The "blame" issue striles me as important at all in terms of some moral or ideological sense of determining who is at fault (the god of your choice will figure that out at the pearly gates) but it is going to be essential in changing the way things are done so this does not happen the same way again.

As you can see I am consumed by this event... :huh:

As much as I blame the federal gov't... All others share in the blame.

The feds were the people truly in the know... Supposedly the experts... Somehow I feel they minimalized the importance of what they were doing.

This is what happens when you don't get a second opinion... And put all your eggs in one basket.

I agree the primary federal agency in charge can put together a pretty impressive package on paper... In the field it is a whole other story.

I am not sure who you go to iron out our aging infrastucture?

We will continue to be pulled ecomonically and enviromentally... Each with a radically different concept of things.

Can the two ever be married?