Bills-Detroit game replay thread

PromoTheRobot

JP not looking bad thus far...Unless he really changes his play in the next couple series, i dont know what all the fuss is about...

429105[/snapback]

I wonder why he makes that pump fake after the snap? Is that part of the play or is he winging it?

PTR

Looks like I'm talking to myself, but wtf...

3rd drive:  penalties were the killer here.  Losman makes one poor pass.  Couldn't see why Lindell missed that kick.

PTR

429123[/snapback]

It almost looked like the kick was tipped at the line.

Starting 'D' unimpressive on Lion drive where Garcia & Clements got hurt....  :)

(Except for the final two plays)

429136[/snapback]

The D does look worse than the O so far, IMHO. How about the challenge? Coach M has had better luck with them.

PTR

2) I can't believe Drew Haddad was cut and Josh Reed is still on the team.

PTR

429177[/snapback]

No kidding. I thought Reed and Lindell would be casulties this year for sure. Shows what I know anyways.

Maybe Haddad on the PS roster?

No kidding. I thought Reed and Lindell would be casulties this year for sure. Shows what I know anyways.

Maybe Haddad on the PS roster?

429180[/snapback]

Haddad's PS eligibility is used up. I expect him to get picked up by another team. (Wouldn't shock me if the Pats got him!) As far as Lindell, what are your options? Who's out there that is any more reliable ("anyone" is not a realistic answer!)

PTR

Haddad's PS eligibility is used up.  I expect him to get picked up by another team.  (Wouldn't shock me if the Pats got him!)  As far as Lindell, what are your options?  Who's out there that is any more reliable ("anyone" is not a realistic answer!)

PTR

429192[/snapback]

That makes his being cut even more questionable IMO...