Program Alert: 24 - Day 4 Marathon

DieHardFan

Ugh. As much as I like this show, this marathon is a HORRIBLE idea. 1st, you have to watch them all, in order, or it makes no sense. 2nd, you cant tivo it...or you cant watch anything else for 24 hours... and 3rd, Its on the same time as the bills game. Guess im SOL.

What's 24?

Its a TV show. Basically something bad happens (i.e. terrorist attack), and then there are 24 one hour episodes. They deal with finding out who is responsible, stopping additional events, etc. It is really good if you are into that kind of programming. Its addicting though, if you get hooked, perpare to lose a full day watching these. One thing though, try not to analyze it too much. They try to make it as realistic as possible, but very often completely screw up the timing of events, or make it obvious they failed to research something...So you need to try not to analyze every detail (which is hard, because you have to. The smallest details come back to being important later on...even in the next season.) I have only seen this last season, and it was excellent.

Ugh.  As much as I like this show, this marathon is a HORRIBLE idea.  1st, you have to watch them all, in order, or it makes no sense.  2nd, you cant tivo it...or you cant watch anything else for 24 hours... and 3rd, Its on the same time as the bills game.  Guess im SOL.

429107[/snapback]

4th. Season 4 was horribly stupid.