Don't make me hurt you. :lol:

I Keed, I Keed

He's just making little jokes,

I joke with you,

Little dog, Little jokes,

I Keed, I Keed,

He's just making little jokes,

and your a good actress too.

I'm in Canandaigua right now, and gas is three freaking fifty a gallon.  I'm out, sorry.

434636[/snapback]

3.29 in Rochester...fill up here... :doh: Yeah, I know, tough to deal with the fact that you pay more for gas to get to lunch than the lunch itself...

I'm there. Well, I'm not there. I mean, they don't have a wireless hotspot (yet - though "Nick Tahou's Internet Cafe" sounds like a good idea :doh: ), so how could I be typing this if I was actually there? I meant I will be there, at noonish... :unsure:

no reports yet

435054[/snapback]

...long lunch! :lol: Still don't know how you'd expect a response before 1:00...

Anyhoo, good plates, good times, tough to break away. In attendance:

Jay Rubeo

BRH

SDS

R. Rich

Psycho Ward

Rockpile

Me.

Alex Tahou (the founder's son) sat and chatted with us a while (wanted our jobs for how long we were able to hang out and chat). Also had (supposedly) Mike Williams' Aunt's husband (did I get that right? :lol: ) in line with us. I think he asked for SDS' autograph once Scott introduced himself. I think that's the closest we've come yet to having someone from the Bills' organization there! :lol: Next time we'll try to get Jay's baggage handler. :lol:

Sounds like a great time. Sorry I missed out... My company had a picnic today and I had to backfill for some people during those hours. I would have liked to meet Scott and See R. Rich again. I should be seeing many of you on Sunday though :lol:

Alex was happy to hear about the WNYTBDGPS too, and was impressed we brought people in from Maryland. We did have to let him know it was a BUFFALO BILLS fan club site, not a Garbage Plate web page. :lol:

The best part is that this was just the beginning of a great TBD weekend party. ;)

Thanks again for the 8x10 glossy of me with the Son of Satan, Dan! :lol:

...long lunch!  :lol:  Still don't know how you'd expect a response before 1:00...

Anyhoo, good plates, good times, tough to break away.  In attendance:

Jay Rubeo

BRH

SDS

R. Rich

Psycho Ward

Rockpile

Me.

Alex Tahou (the founder's son) sat and chatted with us a while (wanted our jobs for how long we were able to hang out and chat).  Also had (supposedly) Mike Williams' Aunt's husband (did I get that right? :lol: ) in line with us.  I think he asked for SDS' autograph once Scott introduced himself.  I think that's the closest we've come yet to having someone from the Bills' organization there!  :D  Next time we'll try to get Jay's baggage handler. :D

435094[/snapback]