911 vs. Katrina

BadDad

My goodness, are we STILL on the Clinton BJ thing????? STILL??????

This is what is wrong with our political system, namely this bi-partisan bickering. The two party system sux, I wish there was a way to fix it...

431241[/snapback]

Ken Crippen for President!!! :doh:

Why don't you organize and/or attend another quick peace demonstration, and then come back and tell us all about it?!

431226[/snapback]

Wow Bill you outdid yourself with that one :doh: . Other than your rants about smoking in NYC bars and restaurants, you rarely seem to be able to string together more than a sentence of this kind of insulting blather.

Wow Bill you outdid yourself with that one :doh: . Other than your rants about smoking in NYC bars and restaurants, you rarely seem to be able to string together more than a sentence of this kind of insulting blather.

431327[/snapback]

Whatever. I wish you no harm. I just remember a post of yours telling us of a demo that you attended. You painted it to be an epiphany of sorts, but I was unimpressed.

I will venture a guess here..... I am thinking that I have been to just a few more demonstrations than you, both professionally and as a demonstrator. I believe in the right to assemble, but I have also witnessed the acts of violence that so-called "peaceniks" have perpetrated.

Btw, you are also certainly free to insult my postings, but as I read yours, I am far from floored by the brilliance, nor the originality.

Either way, do as you will, and be well.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever. I wish you no harm. I just remember a post of yours telling us of a demo that you attended. You painted it to be an epiphany of sorts, but I was unimpressed.

I will venture a guess here..... I am thinking that I have been to just a few more demonstrations than you, both professionally and as a demonstrator. I believe in the right to assemble, but I have also witnessed the acts of violence that so-called "peaceniks" have perpetrated.

Btw, you are also certainly free to insult my postings, but as I read yours, I am far from floored by the brilliance, nor the originality.

Either way, do as you will, and be well.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

431400[/snapback]

What the hell are you talking about???? Although I have been to my fair share of demonstrations, exclusively in my youth in Buffalo (30 years ago :doh: ) I'm sure that you are confusing me with the same person, (people), that Eryn, BiB, and other sane members of the conservative community here have.

Am I upset, yes I am, am I incenced, yes I am, however it's very disheartening to see people like CD, and you attacking in such a Richio manner. It's hard to watch Mr. Bush stumbling for words again, it's hard to watch even Scarborough, Sheppard Smith, Giraldo, all saying when will this admin. get it's act together and attack this problem?

What the hell are you talking about???? Although I have been to my fair share of demonstrations, exclusively in my youth in Buffalo (30 years ago :doh: ) I'm sure that you are confusing me with the same person, (people), that Eryn, BiB, and other sane members of the conservative community here have.

Am I upset, yes I am, am I incenced, yes I am, however it's very disheartening to see people like CD, and you attacking in such a Richio manner. It's hard to watch Mr. Bush stumbling for words again, it's hard to watch even Scarborough, Sheppard Smith, Giraldo, all saying when will this admin. get it's act together and attack this problem?

431504[/snapback]

There was some time ago a BadThings (I think from the NW/Portland, Ore area??) here that I think he is confusing you with?

??

431504[/snapback]

I think EiI is right. I seem to have you condused with a different "Bad" person. Sorry about that.

Btw, you don't really take Geraldo seriously, do ya? ;)

My goodness, are we STILL on the Clinton BJ thing????? STILL??????

This is what is wrong with our political system, namely this bi-partisan bickering. The two party system sux, I wish there was a way to fix it...

431241[/snapback]

There is. The problem is that when it comes to voting, people still vote for the Big Two. They B word and moan about how bad the two parties are, but then do nothing about it.

I think EiI is right. I seem to have you condused with a different "Bad" person. Sorry about that.

Btw, you don't really take Geraldo seriously, do ya?  :doh:

431662[/snapback]

I figured that something was wrong when you started talking about peace marches, I've never been to one in my life.

As for Geraldo, of course I never take anything he says seriously, but then again I rarely take anything I hear from Fox News seriously ;) . I do find it quite telling though that the mouth piece of the administration, (Fox), is having a hard time keeping it's reporters on the ground in check. The Hannity's and O'Reilliy's who sit in New York are towing the line fine, but the guys on the ground in La. and Ms. are having a difficult time because they are seeing the reality of this situation without the rose colored filters.

There is. The problem is that when it comes to voting, people still vote for the Big Two. They B word and moan about how bad the two parties are, but then do nothing about it.

431707[/snapback]

Not anymore - not me. I've seen enough. I'll not keep doing the same thing expecting different results.

Not anymore - not me. I've seen enough. I'll not keep doing the same thing expecting different results.

431955[/snapback]

Good for you!!

Your last sentence says a lot. People complain about the government, but still keep voting for the same people expecting that this time, it will be different. They continue to be disappointed but do nothing to attempt to change the outcome.

Good for you!!

Your last sentence says a lot. People complain about the government, but still keep voting for the same people expecting that this time, it will be different. They continue to be disappointed but do nothing to attempt to change the outcome.

I criticized Democrats pretty exclusively until the GOP was voted into the majority, when I thought/hoped things would improve. I've been more than patient. In fact, I've gone well beyond that into Stockholm syndrome. Time's up.

Each party garners a lot of support from the lesser of the two evils population by scaring them into thinking a vote for a third party candidate will result in a win for the candidate they least want. I know, because I've been one of those people for several years. But I'm not playing that game anymore. If my supporting a third party means a Democratic win, so be it. Wouldn't make much difference from where I stand.

Each party garners a lot of support from the lesser of the two evils population by scaring them into thinking a vote for a third party candidate will result in a win for the candidate they least want.

432113[/snapback]

Fear tactics are wonderful, aren't they? It is good to hear that you are sticking to your principles, instead of voting for the lesser of two evils.