DE Constantin Ritzmann Tennessee

QB Kevin Thompson Penn State

OL Ross Tucker Princeton

TE Rodney Trafford South Carolina

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And how did German AND Geisenger make this team?  Were they, or were they not, our worst O-Lineman during the preseason?

428430[/snapback]

Completely agreed. shocked to see Jerman on, and Tucker, Esposito and McFarland off... though I bet Esposito makes the PS. Same for Gause and/or Ritzmann, though CR might get attention from another team because of the PS sacks, even though two (in a row) were gimme's.

And how did German AND Geisenger make this team?  Were they, or were they not, our worst O-Lineman during the preseason?

428430[/snapback]

I've got to agree, it's pretty peculiar. They didn't show anything in the games. Maybe they'll develop mysterious injuries this week and go on IR, allowing one of the late cuts to sneak back on the roster.

2.0 as in feet tall right? That really suprises me that he made it.

428448[/snapback]

He showed a lot of tenacity on special teams and was a crazy wedge-buster during the preseason. I also saw him completely take Lionel Gates out on a special teams drill in camp where Leonhard just destroyed the wedge that was set up by himself. You dont have to be too tall to throw yourself at coverage units.