Need Help getting onto TBD

Amstel

For the last few days every time I try to visit TBD I get a blank page that says "test" in the upper left hand corner. This has happened before but never lasted long and I had figured the server was down. I can get onto TBD at work no problem. I'm home now I'm remoted in to my computer at work and I can get onto TBD. However, if I minimize my remote desktop connection and try to get onto TBD through AOL I get that blank page. Would anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening and how I can correct it?

Thank you!

For the last few days every time I try to visit TBD I get a blank page that says "test" in the upper left hand corner.  This has happened before but never lasted long and I had figured the server was down.  I can get onto TBD at work no problem.  I'm home now I'm remoted in to my computer at work and I can get onto TBD.  However, if I minimize my remote desktop connection and try to get onto TBD through AOL I get that blank page.  Would anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening and how I can correct it?

Thank you!

428129[/snapback]

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=27593

read through to find the answer.

I !@#$ing hate AOL.

Could you PLEASE do me a favor and call AOL to complain? That "test" page lasted for 1-2 hours about 6 months ago and these !@#$s still have it in their system. Tell them it is not just you but many, many people have been complaining for months about this.

Please report back what they tell you.

Ok here's what I did:

Normally I delete cookies, temporary files and clear my history every couple days. Well that hasn't worked. I went through AOL into settings, internet options then clicked on the AOL Browser tab and cleared out the Web Accelerator on the bottom. It worked. Now I'm going to call them. I'll end up speaking to someone in Mumbai. I think that's where their call center is.

Ok here's what I did:

Normally I delete cookies, temporary files and clear my history every couple days.  Well that hasn't worked.  I went through AOL into settings, internet options then clicked on the AOL Browser tab and cleared out the Web Accelerator on the bottom.  It worked.  Now I'm going to call them.  I'll end up speaking to someone in Mumbai.  I think that's where their call center is.

428150[/snapback]

Do yourself a favor. Dump AOL. It had it's time and purpose but redundant now. No need for it. Just another layer of crap to go through IMHO