Good work, Scott.

Ghost of BiB

We have a Katrina forum to keep visibility without getting in the way of football.

428123[/snapback]

Don't frustrate yourself there. You're only direcctly involved in the effort, so what would you know. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the effort. We went and donated a bunch of stuff to the Salvation Army this morning. Looked like a good turnout. Nice to see some people still have their priorities straight.

Thanks for the effort. We went and donated a bunch of stuff to the Salvation Army this morning. Looked like a good turnout. Nice to see some people still have their priorities straight.

428130[/snapback]

Only problem is that they get inundated with donations in events like these and then the rest of the year, it's relatively bare bones. With a hard winter forecasted (and I'm already seeing acorns falling; usually, lots of them means a really bad winter) and prices of everything going up, it's going to be rough.

Only problem is that they get inundated with donations in events like these and then the rest of the year, it's relatively bare bones. With a hard winter forecasted (and I'm already seeing acorns falling; usually, lots of them means a really bad winter) and prices of everything going up, it's going to be rough.

428170[/snapback]

We'll airdrop you some squirrels. Get on that, Nervous Guy, will you?

FWIW, around Thanksgiving time we would clean out the closets and make a trip to the SA. Kind of a tradition. I need to remember to do that this year.

We'll airdrop you some squirrels. Get on that, Nervous Guy, will you?

FWIW, around Thanksgiving time we would clean out the closets and make a trip to the SA. Kind of a tradition. I need to remember to do that this year.

428174[/snapback]

unrelated to recent events - we just gave 6 garbage bags of clothes this week.