Are we doooooomed yet?

4-4

then bye week

6-2

then playoffs

It will be a bleak first half of the season. Many, many beers will be drunk. Many, many empty cans will be thrown at television sets. But through it all, MM will stick with JP, and they will make a run in the final eight games. No sweat. I may be drunk, but I'm not delusional. This team WILL make the playoffs, compadres.

4-4

then bye week

6-2

then playoffs

It will be a bleak first half of the season.  Many, many beers will be drunk.  Many, many empty cans will be thrown at television sets.  But through it all, MM will stick with JP, and they will make a run in the final eight games.  No sweat.  I may be drunk, but I'm not delusional.  This team WILL make the playoffs, compadres.

427739[/snapback]

Is that quote under your avatar true?

It will be a bleak first half of the season.  Many, many beers will be drunk.  Many, many empty cans will be thrown at television sets.

427739[/snapback]

Oh, no they won't. I paid too much. I'll still be happy to see football in HD even if we end 2-14.

Oh, no they won't. I paid too much. I'll still be happy to see football in HD even if we end 2-14.

427749[/snapback]

You have to pull an old, broken down TV down from the attic and put it next to the HD one. Paint a target on the screen. Rage doesn't have to be expensive.