14-0 Detroit?

Thailog80

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Artose Pinner and Dan Orlavsky pushing our first team around? Please tell me I am listening to some "Bizarro world" broadcast on Sirius.

427463[/snapback]

The last TD was called back, Bills stopped them.

But you're right, the Bills starting Defense are getting embarassed by a bunch of scrubs...sounds eerily familiar...

Losman looks absolutely pathetic...he's doing his Kyle Boller impression tonight. And I know its still preseason, but whats with all of the passing on first down? This reminds me of my oath last year to eat a puppy every time Clements thought it was a good idea to call a passing play on 1st and 10 from inside the 20

But you're right, the Bills starting Defense are getting embarassed by a bunch of scrubs...sounds eerily familiar...

And Losman looks absolutely pathetic...he's doing his Kyle Boller impression tonight.

427465[/snapback]

Miami and Pittsburgh :P

427465[/snapback]

Im not hitting the panic button but I'll admit I am stunned listening to it. My wife is saying....relax....relax . Im like... It's the last pre season game and the starters shouldnt even be in and there getting pushed around by Detroit?

This offense is going to be painful to watch this year if we pass this much.  Maybe its just to get Losman some experience in a game that doesnt matter, but its still stressful to watch.

427469[/snapback]

This is the same Detroit team that had the shitt hammered out of them Monday in Detroit by St Louis.

The Bills are very sloppy again!

It's only preseason, no worries.  :P  :doh:  :doh:

427471[/snapback]

I'm slightly worried, but not about to throw in the towel like some around here.

The playcalling is very sad though...we're supposed to be a power running team yet we've had Losman throw the ball more than twice as many times as we ran it. I REALLY hope this isnt the gameplan for this offense this year.

Looks like we'll have one more chance before the half for Losman to put SOMETHING together.

Even though its still preseason, I'm going to announce my first "If we pass on 1st down, I'm going to eat a puppy" decree for the 2005 season. Just to let Mularkey & Company know I mean business, its going to be a cute dog too.

Looks like we'll have one more chance before the half for Losman to put SOMETHING together.

Even though its still preseason, I'm going to announce my first "If we pass on 1st down, I'm going to eat a puppy" decree for the 2005 season. Just to let Mularkey & Company know I mean business, its going to be a cute dog too.

427485[/snapback]

Isn't this the time for JP to work on his passing plays? He needs some work by the looks of things.

427485[/snapback]

Isn't this the time for JP to work on his passing plays? He needs some work by the looks of things.

427490[/snapback]

In all honesty, I'd rather see the Bills screw up now and have Losman throw all over the place than during Week One. Its just frustrating to see, thats all.

I just figure we all need a little humor nowadays.

It's not like you to panic and crap in your pants.  :P    Buck up, Eisenhower.

427488[/snapback]

I'm not, but lets talk about what is REALLY going on with this team. I see nothing to excite me yet. They look awful.