Let us pray!

Oh Heavenly Father, maker of Heaven and Earth, thank you SO MUCH for FOOTBALL! You have proven your power (once again!) by seeing us all through these dark months of basketball, baseball, golf, cricket, and the other comparitively meaningless "sports".

Oh Sweet Shephard, maker of beer and salsa (Thanks again!), please note that MY team worships you above all else, while the other teams know NOT you. Rumor has it that ALL the players on ALL the other teams, enjoy sodomy and live in Gomorrah (just west of Maimi!). Amen. :doh:

Oh Heavenly Father, maker of Heaven and Earth, thank you SO MUCH for FOOTBALL! You have proven your power (once again!) by seeing us all through these dark months of basketball, baseball, golf, cricket, and the other comparitively meaningless "sports".

Oh Sweet Shephard, maker of beer and salsa (Thanks again!), please note that MY team worships you above all else, while the other teams know NOT you. Rumor has it that ALL the players on ALL the other teams, enjoy sodomy and live in Gomorrah (just west of Maimi!). Amen.  :devil:

29733[/snapback]

AMEN!!!

I am just glad you did not mention hockey as a meaningless sport. It's gonna be a rough go this year if the Bills don't pick it up and there being no hockey to watch. Although, we will have the Amerks!!

" The Man "  didn't listen to me. I prayed for a win !

29848[/snapback]

Stopped Praying after the Giants SB...I Prayed so much before and during that Game it made me realize God does not care who Wins Football Games. Further proof of that is the fact that the Fish, Raiders, and Cowboys have won multiple SB's...

I do still Pray no one gets hurt on the Bills side...I always think that will help a bit... B)