Wiley

Frez

Jaguars | Wiley Favorite to Make Team

Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:48:12 -0700

Vic Ketchman, of Jaguars.com, reports Jacksonville Jaguars DE Marcellus Wiley is a favorite to win a roster spot on the log-jammed defensive line.

Vic Ketchman, of Jaguars.com, reports Jacksonville Jaguars DE Marcellus Wiley is a favorite to win a roster spot on the log-jammed defensive line.

424883[/snapback]

Our guys must be geniuses... Price, Wiley, Paup, Price...on and on and on.... we ditch em and their carrer goes south... we must know how to evaluate talent year to year.

Yaaaaaa baby.

Our guys must be geniuses... Price, Wiley, Paup, Price...on and on and on.... we ditch em and their carrer goes south... we must know how to evaluate talent year to year.

Yaaaaaa baby.

424963[/snapback]

You mention Price twice. Are you including Mark Price in this list or something?

424883[/snapback]

I saw Don Beebe with Brett Favre farting in his face on some NFL Network show last night- while I appreciate effort guys, Beebe was so much more of a contributor than Marcellus to winning that I will always consider Don a Bill (even though he played for three teams)- Marcellus is a little more slippery guy for me. I think he's more of a Charger than a Bill.

To be fair I also lost a large bet a few years ago that his last season in Buff would be his career sack season. He barely crested that his first season in San Diego and then became the DE he had looked like to me for the most part- a vulture sacker who plays his heart out until the whistle blows. But may God Bless him and may he go on to prove me stupid.