i think we will be ok guys

Rudyc80

Im really hurting still from yesterday!

heres the way i see the rest of the season playing out....and yes its a must win vs oakland for the following to come true!

I really think we can go 10-6 however if we can go 2-1 in our next 3 games... i will gurantee it!!!

Oakland - WIN 1-1

NE - LOSS 1-2

Jets - LOSS 1-3

Miami-WIN 2-3(home)

Baltimore-WIN 3-3...i think we pull it out

Arizona - Win 4-3(home)

Jets- 5-3(home)

NE-LOSS- 5-4

St Louis- LOSS - 5-5....might pull this one out!

Seattle - LOSS - 5-6

Miami - WIN - 6-6

The next 4 are must wins for playoffs

Cleveland - WIN 7-6

Cinnci - WIN - 8-6 (takeo will not lose vs the Bengals)

Niners - WIN - 9-6

Pitt - WIN 10-6

PLAYOFFS....and im sure we lose 1 we arent suppose to and win 1 we are suppose to!

What do you guys think? im telling ya if we can get to 2-2 and somehow beat the jets or pats(both is alot to ask) we will be ok guys...right?

Im really hurting still from yesterday!

heres the way i see the rest of the season playing out....and yes its a must win vs oakland for the following to come true!

I really think we can go 10-6 however if we can go 2-1 in our next 3 games... i will gurantee it!!!

Oakland - WIN 1-1

NE - LOSS 1-2

Jets - LOSS 1-3

Miami-WIN 2-3(home)

Baltimore-WIN 3-3...i think we pull it out

Arizona - Win 4-3(home)

Jets- 5-3(home)

NE-LOSS- 5-4

St Louis- LOSS - 5-5....might pull this one out!

Seattle - LOSS - 5-6

Miami - WIN - 6-6

The next 4 are must wins for playoffs

Cleveland - WIN 7-6

Cinnci - WIN - 8-6 (takeo will not lose vs the Bengals)

Niners - WIN - 9-6

Pitt - WIN 10-6

PLAYOFFS....and im sure we lose 1 we arent suppose to and win 1 we are suppose to!

What do you guys think? im telling ya if we can get to 2-2 and somehow beat the jets or pats(both is alot to ask) we will be ok guys...right?

29539[/snapback]

breaking it down into 4 game segments, we have to go:

2-2

3-1

2-2

3-1

that gives 10-6. now if we have critical turn overs, brian cramps etc. and only score 3 pts from 1st & goal from the 3 etc. we will go 6-10 if we are lucky.

we should have won this game 24-6.

OK, who stole Rudy's password? :devil:

That said, I agree with you. Even though the Jags were an easy win last year, I did see anything unfixable. There wasn't the nagging question of how come we aren't running the football when we're leading by more than two TDs. Nope, for the most part, it was conservative football, but it was coached to minimize mistakes in execution...

What kind of defensive struggle will the Ravens game be like.  Two awesome Ds going against 2 weak Os.  Probably end up being a shootout.  :devil:

29927[/snapback]

I'm hoping by then our offense isn't still in the "weak" category......With the talent we have, I just can't imagine we're going to remain inept the entire season. Moulds sure as hell isn't going to fumble every game; Evans will begin to become more productive; and McGahee will continue to progress with his burst. We've just GOTTA BE on the verge man......God I hope so lol