Has anyone heard from CajunBillsBacker?

I found a site that uses google maps. People have put conditions on it for the whole area. Zoom in south of NO. There are a couple of markers about 10 miles north of the town where CajunBillsBacker is. They say things like no flooding, lots of debris and power back on at various times Wednesday. It may not be too bad in his area. Let's hope for the best.

I found a site that uses google maps. People have put conditions on it for the whole area. Zoom in south of NO. There are a couple of markers about 10 miles north of the town where CajunBillsBacker  is. They say things like no flooding, lots of debris and power back on at various times Wednesday. It may not be too bad in his area. Let's hope for the best.

425186[/snapback]

thaT is a very good idea...i saw it was posted that he's not in the city, the odds are he is just without power. and yes, he is a real good guy. i've chatted with him on and off for about 5 years now. i haven't tried his gumbo recipe yet(tsw cookbook), but i may throw a batch together in his honor this weekend...as i am sure we'll hear from him again soon.

although he did say josh reed would be a great receiver for us, so if some of you wanna talk bad abour him now, this might be a good time as he is unlikely to read it :D .

And Joey is NOT on it.  Page 6.

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2005/hurricanes/list/page.6.html

But Joey did NOT live in New Orleans but one of the western suburbs (Houma) which was less affected by storm.  Like the Bills he will be back.

427328[/snapback]

Well, hopefully he'll be back before then! 11 years and counting is a long time, Biblical flood or not.

And Joey is NOT on it.  Page 6.

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2005/hurricanes/list/page.6.html

But Joey did NOT live in New Orleans but one of the western suburbs (Houma) which was less affected by storm.  Like the Bills he will be back.

427328[/snapback]

Good rule for any situation is never assume the worst. You should plan for the worst if necessary but don't assume everything's gone to hell when we really don't have any reason to think he's not OK at this point.

Thoughts and prayers; he'll be fine.