Your in luck, Sports fans!

Mr.Right

I, Mr.Right, "troll extraordinaire", have decided to grace you with my presence and share my "Words of Wisdom" with the fine folks here at 'Two Bills Drive'! B-) I'm sure most (if not all) of you know who I am, as my reputation precedes me wherever I go. :doh:

If not, well...your in for a treat! :) As I am highly respected on several message boards by fans of many different NFL teams! 0:)

Now that the football season is upon us and the the most successful franchise in league history, the San Francisco 49ers, prepares for the highly anticipated "Return to Greatness" Tour I would like to take this opportunity to invite you all to jump on the Super Bowl bandwagon. :w00t:

Join me NOW....before all the good seats are taken! :D

I must be on my way, but I look forward to continuing your education soon! :D

- Mr.Right :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I, Mr.Right, "troll extraordinaire", have decided to grace you with my presence and share my "Words of Wisdom" with the fine folks here at 'Two Bills Drive'!  B-) I'm sure most (if not all) of you know who I am, as my reputation precedes me wherever I go. :doh:

If not, well...your in for a treat!  :)  As I am highly respected on several message boards by fans of many different NFL teams!  0:)

Now that the football season is upon us and the the most successful franchise in league history, the San Francisco 49ers, prepares for the highly anticipated "Return to Greatness" Tour  I would like to take this opportunity to invite you all to jump on the Super Bowl bandwagon.  :w00t:

Join me NOW....before all the good seats are taken!  :D

I must be on my way, but I look forward to continuing your education soon!  :D 

- Mr.Right  :D

423595[/snapback]

But I thought you were banned...

Use a few more smileys in your posts, too.  I could actually identify words in your last one...  :doh:

423604[/snapback]

I'll do what I can with what I have to work with! :D

...you guys don't exactly have the 'best selection' of emoticons on the net! :D

I, Mr.Right, "troll extraordinaire", have decided to grace you with my presence and share my "Words of Wisdom" with the fine folks here at 'Two Bills Drive'!  :D I'm sure most (if not all) of you know who I am, as my reputation precedes me wherever I go. :doh:

If not, well...your in for a treat!  :)  As I am highly respected on several message boards by fans of many different NFL teams!  B-)

Now that the football season is upon us and the the most successful franchise in league history, the San Francisco 49ers, prepares for the highly anticipated "Return to Greatness" Tour  I would like to take this opportunity to invite you all to jump on the Super Bowl bandwagon.  0:)

Join me NOW....before all the good seats are taken!  :D

I must be on my way, but I look forward to continuing your education soon!  :) 

- Mr.Right  :w00t:

423595[/snapback]

You couldn't sound like a bigger tool if you tried.

Fuggin Butt :D

Wow, even Blackbear lasted longer than this guy...

423620[/snapback]

there are times when I feel down when I think about the fact that while I was dicking around with starting a Bills internet site - some dude my age was inventing eBay... :doh:

Then there are times like this when I think, "Damn, I'm glad Im not THAT guy!" and I feel pretty good about myself. :D