Peerless Price to New England?

Frez

Maybe before New England traded for Davis, he'd go to the Patriots...but not anymore. Besides, Price is the best example of the complete opposite from the normal Patriots players. He's a selfish, egotistical player who only is concerned with money. Yeah, that'll go over reaaaaallly well in New England.

Actually though, if anyone could poison New England's happy world, it definitely would be Peerless Price...so maybe we should be rooting him to go there.

If Price goes to NE I wouldn't be surprised if he has his best season since his Buffalo days. NE has a way of taking talented malcontents and turning them into team players. The trade of Price to Atlanta for a #1 when he was going to be a free agent has to go down as one of the most lopsided trades in NFL history.

RTB

Price is the perfect #2.  Mark my words, He Is In Philly By Game#1

423437[/snapback]

Y'all are forgetting, Price doesn't want to be a perfect #2. That's why he wanted out of here in the first place, because he wanted to be the #1 guy and Moulds was in the way here.

Unless he decides being a #2 WR is probably a better deal than finding a REAL job....

Apparently John Clayton reported that the Pats called Price, but Price's agent denied that.  I've heard rumors that New England is more interested in Warrick.

But who knows?  Either one would be a good pickup, in my opinion.

423372[/snapback]

Last I heard about Price he had a serious eye condition. That may be all by the wayside by now. If not, he's done. I feel bad for him, but not too worried about what he'd do with NE.

Y'all are forgetting, Price doesn't want to be a perfect #2. That's why he wanted out of here in the first place, because he wanted to be the #1 guy and Moulds was in the way here.

Unless he decides being a #2 WR is probably a better deal than finding a REAL job....

423673[/snapback]

fortunately for him, he doesn't ever have to find a real job...but what a maroon.

what happens when ego gets in the way of common sense? peerless price.

This goes back to a thread from last week. NE has no confidence in the receiving corp and they know they have to get more talent at that position.

424054[/snapback]

HD should be happening by any minute now.

Apparently John Clayton reported that the Pats called Price, but Price's agent denied that.  I've heard rumors that New England is more interested in Warrick.

But who knows?  Either one would be a good pickup, in my opinion.

423372[/snapback]

If Warrick's injury problems work out, it would be very good - supurb after the catch, dangerous on kick returns and end-arounds. I've watched his entire career. This garbage going around about his attitude is just that. He's a true gamer.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/187401

Maybe before New England traded for Davis, he'd go to the Patriots...but not anymore.  Besides, Price is the best example of the complete opposite from the normal Patriots players.  He's a selfish, egotistical player who only is concerned with money.  Yeah, that'll go over reaaaaallly well in New England.

Actually though, if anyone could poison New England's happy world, it definitely would be Peerless Price...so maybe we should be rooting him to go there.

423351[/snapback]

selfish, egotisitical, and only concerned with money? on what basis do you make that claim? i'll grant you thuggish, but the guy always played hard and well for the bills and left on good terms. his ship came in with the falcons a couple of years ago and he took it -- good for him. unfortunately for him, he had to deal with a new regime set on house cleaning last year, and he had to play in a run-geared offense with an inaccurate thrower at the qb position.