JP is doomed...

cåblelady

(Rather) got screwed. it wasnt his fault he was given bad info.

they needed a fall guy, and they found him.  :rolleyes:

422494[/snapback]

Oh, it goes far deeper than that. Remember the rumpy-pumpy with Uncle Fidel? And before that, the somehow-considered-venerable Cronkite who is somewhere afield of Armand Hammer.

I'd love to run Fox News for a day, because you people wouldn't know bias if it bit you on the ass. I'll give you bias. Nick DiPaolo would do my morning show and you can chow down to Mark Levin. No Klingon Colmes, no Blowhard O'Reilly, no guest spots from Susan Ostrich... just people that know you hippies are wrong, and can tell you why.

I love people who complain about Fox News, just because it stands out like a dandelion in the middle of left field. But if it's one thing you can count on a liberal for, it's this: they're all for freedom of choice when they get to make it for you. (Or maybe, if you're a 14-year-old trying to get an abortion.)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember that feeling everybody had after 9/11? The feeling that we're all Americans no matter our political bent. Labels like consevatives and liberals immediately had ceased to exist. It's too bad that we are back to the name calling once again. I have a feeling that moderates out number the polar-opposites 10 to 1 anyways. Get over yourselves and root for the Bills no matter the player's political beliefs.

Remember that feeling everybody had after 9/11? The feeling that we're all Americans no matter our political bent. Labels like consevatives and liberals immediately had ceased to exist. It's too bad that we are back to the name calling once again. I have a feeling that moderates out number the polar-opposites 10 to 1 anyways. Get over yourselves and root for the Bills no matter the player's political beliefs.

422933[/snapback]

Oh, but the name calling is not only fun, but it's way cool, too.

422933[/snapback]

Incredible how Bush and company could divide the nation even after 9/11...

Oh, it goes far deeper than that. Remember the rumpy-pumpy with Uncle Fidel? And before that, the somehow-considered-venerable Cronkite who is somewhere afield of Armand Hammer.

I'd love to run Fox News for a day, because you people wouldn't know bias if it bit you on the ass. I'll give you bias. Nick DiPaolo would do my morning show and you can chow down to Mark Levin. No Klingon Colmes, no Blowhard O'Reilly, no guest spots from Susan Ostrich... just people that know you hippies are wrong, and can tell you why.

I love people who complain about Fox News, just because it stands out like a dandelion in the middle of left field. But if it's one thing you can count on a liberal for, it's this: they're all for freedom of choice when they get to make it for you. (Or maybe, if you're a 14-year-old trying to get an abortion.)

422902[/snapback]

Amen....

Black Panther Posted Today, 03:03 PM

QUOTE(1billsfan @ Aug 30 2005, 01:51 PM)

Incredible how Bush and company could divide the nation even after 9/11...

And Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, Barbara Boxer, Diane Feinsteinn, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, Howard Dean, George Soros, & Michael Moore. They seem to do a fantastic job of dividing the nation.

This is a rediculous topic. There are plenty of places to discuss this stuff. The only Right vs. Left argument we should be having on the Bills message board is which side Willis runs the ball better. I can't see anyone else's political views swayed by the words I anonymously type here.

At least JP is watching a news channel that isn't E! Entertainment News. BTW, BBC World News is what I watch and it is the best thing going IMO. I started watching because the networks would show dog weddings, and the cable channels were obsessed with Jacko or whoever the freak of the week was. I just wanted some war news and thoughts on world issues. BBC hits it pretty straight-forward, and I don't have to gather facts while sorting through the "spin" b.s. Check it out if you're sick of the other news stations.

Sorry, but enough about politics. Now on to the next topic- The One True Religion. :doh: