JP is doomed...

cåblelady

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that explains a lot.  His bouncing around comes from watching the media love child from the last election, bounce all over the issues. 

Earth to JP, not a good thing to emulate, he lost.

422441[/snapback]

Looks like you'll have to spend Sunday afternoons rooting for a liberal. Oh the irony of it all. :lol:

FOX News = WGR :lol:

Good call J P

422422[/snapback]

BU1(SCW) = RJ

Here comes the PPP train...

Some of you clowns need to get over it. You got three more years of W and at least another four more -- most likely eight -- of whoever is next in line for the Republicans.

Scoreboard biatches... :lol:

i dont see how fox news can call themselves a news station when they are so biased.

the other stations atleast TRY to be unbiased.

422449[/snapback]

Yeah, right. Dan Rather TRIED to be unbiased, but just couldn't fight the temptation. :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, right.  Dan Rather TRIED to be unbiased, but just couldn't fight the temptation.  :lol:  :lol:  ;)

422462[/snapback]

he got screwed. it wasnt his fault he was given bad info.

they needed a fall guy, and they found him. :lol:

BU1(SCW) = RJ

Here comes the PPP train...

Some of you clowns need to get over it. You got three more years of W and at least another four more -- most likely eight -- of whoever is next in line for the Republicans.

Scoreboard biatches...  :lol:

422457[/snapback]

BINGO :P

It never ceases to amaze me how the left is soooooo fixated on Fox News... I don't get it ???? :lol::lol:;);)

As I always say - If you don't like it, DONT FREAKING WATCH IT! Get over it! So what, there is ONE news station that is right leaning ...BIG DEAL...

I'll watch Fox News, you can watch MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, or any other left leaning news...

BINGO ;)

It never ceases to amaze me how the left is soooooo fixated on Fox News... I don't get it ???? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  ;)

As I always say -  If you don't like it, DONT FREAKING WATCH IT!  Get over it!  So what, there is ONE news station that is right leaning ...BIG DEAL... 

I'll watch Fox News, you can watch MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, or any other left leaning news...

422500[/snapback]

As a very centrist person, I do find Fox News to be very biased towards the right. just watch hannity and colmes twice... how often do you see colmes actually finish off his point w/o being interrupted by hannity. Also, I have to say for a president that is on the longest presdential vacation ever, and on pace to break the most vacation days in a two term span. He isn't getting the job done. His administration has been sloppy in handling iraq and the economy among other issues.

As a very centrist person, I do find Fox News to be very biased towards the right. just watch hannity and colmes twice... how often do you see colmes actually finish off his point w/o being interrupted by hannity. Also, I have to say for a president that is on the longest presdential vacation ever, and on pace to break the most vacation days in a two term span. He isn't getting the job done. His administration has been sloppy in handling iraq and the economy among other issues.

422544[/snapback]

But what does that have to do with JP and his love affair with Favre? :lol: