My fantasy football team.

First off, I'd like to say that I played in a 12 team league.

QB- M.Vick, C.Pennington

RB- D.Mcalister, C.Portis, C.Taylor, F.Taylor, S.Williams

WR- T.Holt, A.Johnson, A.Boldin, B.Stokley, B.Edwards

TE- T.Heap, E.Johnson

K- R.Longwell, R.Lindell

DEF/ST- Phi., Den.

Ya gotta Like it. I dont like your QBs. Vick is always a hassle for me, and Pennington is always a crapshoot. But the rest of your team is very solid, and should make up for your QB situation (which isnt bad on paper, I just dont like it). I think I would have seen a Palmer or Plummer instead...but you will be fine.

I cant believe you got Deuce and Portis. Nice! My how Portis has fallen. Fred Taylor could be a steal, as could C. Taylor. Nice Backups. Shaud...I think you're stretching it here...but im not going to ridicule you for your 5th back. Especially when you came away with Deuce and Portis!

You have a great combo of WRs, and Edwards as the sleeper. I dont like him this year, but I have to admit he could be a sleeper, and certainally worth a roster slot.

Heap and Johnson. Probably got good value here. Heap should rebound and Johnson is as underrated as anyone in the game.

K, Def...who cares...but you got decent ones. Do yourself a favor though, drop lindell and pick up someone who could be a sleeper at another postion. Grab a QB. Losman, Orton, Alex Smith, etc. Deal with the bye when it comes up.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.