Watch this guy get a straight beating

I watched and felt it was staged of course it might of been denial that people would allow that to happen. Of course if it did happen I'm glad someone video taped it in order to get a good look at the people that did do it in hopes they get what's coming to them from the legal system.

421309[/snapback]

I dunno. It looks to me like the people video taping it were with the ones doing the beating. It looked like it was a set up...the goal being to get the fight on tape...so I doubt that tape wound up in any evidence locker. Instead they sold it to some internet site and made a buck.

Could be wrong, but that's how it looked to me.

Some time ago when I was still stationed in Cape Cod MA we used to go down to Bridgeport CT on weekends.....because my father in law was the pastor of a church right in the middle of the ghetto.....

I am about as white as white gets.......

The church and living quarters were like the fricken alamo.....surrounded by just about the worst surroundings you coudl think of.....

My father in law will never know it.....but I had a 9mm every time I went and had this happened to me this guy wouldn't have to ever worry about somebody moving his car again....PERIOD

this is why I cary a 38 in my car.  It took a while to get the permit to cary, but this will never happen to me.

421829[/snapback]

A .38? What, are you going to "piss them off to death?" Pick up a .454, the sight of that bore alone would send 'em running. =)

Here is a .454 :

Here is a .38 :

Here is what I prefer :

Bang Bang

422323[/snapback]

Yeah, but can you get a conceal permit for that? In most states that's probably kind of difficult (and I hear that even with the best holster, it chaffes like you wouldn't believe!).

What's sad is that the guy probably didnt even understand what they were telling him to do.

Anyone who understood would have drove away. Thats just messed up. You can tell it was planned.

Its sort of like hunting a deer with a rifle.

If they want a good video, they should role up on a Truck full of guys and see what happens. But I guess that wouldnt be fun. :lol: