Sweet....a Bills Backers club in Rochester, NY!

Mike32282

I just got an email from someone who is trying to setup a Rochester Bills Backers Club that would meet at Woodys II. I thought this was a great idea and I figured I would pass this on here for all the local Rochester fans...

----------------------

Welcome to the Bills Backers of Rochester. My name is Steve Catalano and I am the contact for the group. If anyone has any ideas, suggestions, etc, please let me know.

On Wednesday, I meet with Josie and Shawnna, owners of Woody's II and they are going to be The Official Bar of The Bills Backers of Rochester. They are located at

the following address:

Woody's II

2758 West Henrietta Road

Rochester, NY 14625

(585) 424-6440

www.woodysii.com

We want to get as many of the Bills Backers at Woody's II on game days as possible. They are going to have drink and food specials each week as well as some give aways. I stopped in there today with my family and the food is excellent.

There will be more emails comming out as we approach opening day with more information regarding the specials and what sort of give aways we will be having. In the meantime, please stop by Woody's II for a drink, dinner, to shot some pool or play some video games. They have free popcorn and please tell them that you are a Rochester Bills Backer.

If anyone knows of anyone who is a Bills fan, please get them to join the Bills Backers of Rochester. We are only something like 35 members short of having the largest Bills Backers club in the WORLD...

See you at Woody's II...

Thank you,

Steve Catalano

Not to be a jerk, but I heard that place is a gay bar. I don't know if it's true, but just telling you what I heard. I think they said it was gay on certain nights of the week, but that seems pretty strange to me.

I had a friend that used to have a Daytona 500 party there every year, but he didn't have one this year for that reason I guess. I myself have never stepped foot in the place, so I don't know much.

I know that the Thirsty Turtle on rte 96, out past Eastview Mall, has a big crowd on Sunday's for Bills games.

Anyway's keep us posted on what you hear. Sounds like it would be cool.

I've been there a few times and there's a cool Bills neon sign in the window. That's the first time I've heard of it being a gay bar. I know that it's owned by the guy who runs Woody's. And never heard anything about gay guys hanging there. Hmm, i'll have to investigate this. Don't want to go to some damn gay bar...not that there's anything wrong with it. :D

Everything that I've heard and read about this place is that it's a big sports bar. I was there a couple years ago and it wasn't known as a gay bar then. As far as I know, there is nothing to the rumor that it's a gay bar. Those guys hang out downtown usually...don't they?

If it's this rumor is BS...then I'm definitely interested in going. I think it would be sweet to get a Bills Backers club together and hang out there every away game with a bunch of die hards like myself. :D

hang out there every away game with a bunch of die hards like myself.  ;)

420948[/snapback]

If it does happen to be a gay joint, I would seriously consider taking this phrase out of your thread. :lol:

If it turns out to be a false rumor, I would check out a few games there. I also thought that all of the fudge factories were downtown too. Although, there is a gay joint right in the middle of East Rochester. Not that that's a bad thing. :D

If it does happen to be a gay joint, I would seriously consider taking this phrase out of your thread.  :P

If it turns out to be a false rumor, I would check out a few games there.  I also thought that all of the fudge factories were downtown too.  Although, there is a gay joint right in the middle of East Rochester.  Not that that's a bad thing.  :o

421063[/snapback]

:lol: Maybe I should take that phrase out. :lol:

I thought they all hang downtown? :D

East Rochester now? ;)