Did you see the Colts -Denver game last night?

Frez

At the end of the game last night Phil Simms commented on the new starting QB's in the NFL this year. He said things are not going so good up there in Buffalo with JP Losman and that offense. He must read TSW uh? ;)

Phil, it's only preseason. You don't have to make blocks and drive the ball down the field in the preseason, don't you know? What the hell is he watching anyways?

:D

At least he sees a stumbling offensive team not clicking. It's really not that hard to see if you open your eyes.

I just hope we get it together for the home opener. Our offensive line will be facing a pretty good D-line. I'm not ready for excuses from anyone when the real bullets fly.

At the end of the game last night Phil Simms commented on the new starting QB's in the NFL this year. He said things are not going so good up there in Buffalo with JP Losman and that offense. He must read TSW uh? ;)

Phil, it's only preseason. You don't have to make blocks and drive the ball down the field in the preseason, don't you know? What the hell is he watching anyways?

:D

420856[/snapback]

What? I thought he was praising J.P. a couple weeks ago. Better analyze his son's career....

Well. He isn't lying. Losman has not looked spectacular. He's not winning games and he's not losing them. His stats suck too. I still think the Bills will go 11-5 but it won't be because of Losman.

420888[/snapback]

But it begins with the blocking...and the blocking sucks. Hopefully when they put in the real blocking schemes for the regular season it'll improve...but the linemen still have to execute, and they're not. Good thing for Bledsoe he's gone; he'd get killed behind this line even worse than he did the year before last.

But it begins with the blocking...and the blocking sucks.  Hopefully when they put in the real blocking schemes for the regular season it'll improve...but the linemen still have to execute, and they're not.  Good thing for Bledsoe he's gone; he'd get killed behind this line even worse than he did the year before last.

420899[/snapback]

Very well said, my points exactly! :D

Yeah he's tearing it up in TB isn't he? Smoke on Phil.

420866[/snapback]

What has that albino had to say about Eli Manning playing for his homer team. JPs worst day would be better than anything Archie's boy has done so far.

I think clearly that there is a difference in judgment between those who have seen JP play and those who have looked at the stat sheets and results.

Watching him play we can see the promise of this QB who has NEVER STARTED IN A REGULAR SEASON NFL GAME. He not only has actually pulled off successful plays like his run for a TD against the Pack, or regular season good plays like his mop-up performances last year, but there is simply a huge and striking contrast between a relatively immobile Bledsoe getting sacked for a 5 yard loss after a few seconds and JP being run out of bounds with a gain of two yards 15 seconds after the snap.

Both series may end with a punt by the Bills so inessence the result is the same, but we see a world of difference.

As far as the stat sheet goes, Sunday's game said a lot about how the Bills will likely be this season because JP's numbers in the big picture looked pretty Bledsoe like. A 50% completion 5. Even worse, the game looked a lot like the 2003 Bledsoe result as our O could not drive the ball at all as it was really INTs by Clements and Spikes and none other than Rian Lindell converting FGs that was our offense on Friday. Though the individuals actions were very different, the result was the same as when Bledsoe was failing to lead the O to a score for multiple consecutive quarters during crucnch time in 2003.

I can definitely see one making the judgment Simms made if one has not seen the games and his assertiion was not that the Bills WILL NOT suceed, it was merely that the O doesn't look good so far and on the stat sheet it certainly does not. Just like the winning streak we had last year thank gosh for the D and the ST because that is how we are likely going to win this year.

But it begins with the blocking...and the blocking sucks. Hopefully when they put in the real blocking schemes for the regular season it'll improve...but the linemen still have to execute, and they're not. Good thing for Bledsoe he's gone; he'd get killed behind this line even worse than he did the year before last.

agreed 100% but for some reason whenever I see the word "execute" it just makes me think I'm being fed a load of BS....hmm I wonder why