Silent thread for the six hour shopping

Beerball

:D;):lol:

I went shoe shopping with a woman once. Sometime along the fifth HOUR of shopping, I was watching her literally try on three shoes at once, and although it was pretty amusing to watch her try to figure out how to put three shoes on two feet, I swore at that moment I would NEVER do that again. It was a shopping trip that changed my world...

:D  ;)  :lol:

420850[/snapback]

Silent thread for the person who believed this deserved a separate thread... :lol:

I stand by my thought that a header would not be enough reward for this....only indentured servitude and no complaints for a season of 11 hour Football Sundays.

Silent thread for the person who believed this deserved a separate thread... ;)

I stand by my thought that a header would not be enough reward for this....only indentured servitude and no complaints for a season of 11 hour Football Sundays.

420853[/snapback]

I would humbly submit however, that her period of indentured servitude could possibly be shortened by an afternoon or evening of her being tied with silk ties to the corners of a four poster bed all the while she's wearing some of those stilletto high heel f-ck-me shoes! :D

I would humbly submit however, that her period of indentured servitude could possibly be shortened by an afternoon or evening of her being tied with silk ties to the corners of a four poster bed all the while she's wearing some of those stilletto high heel f-ck-me shoes!  ;)

420907[/snapback]

I would humbly confirm that submission...

And Joe's right...why does this get a separate thread? :D