Just watched the game

I came away impressed with JP. A couple of bad decisions (running backwards another 10 yards after the fumbled snap and a throw right into the outstretch arms of Urlacher) and misfires, but overall he eluded the rush and avoided some sacks in a "how the hell..." kind of way, and made pretty sound decisions. What I was NOT impressed with was the running game, and I hope Willis wasn't going full-speed because he was caught several times trying to turn he corner with just 1 man to beat and didn't. And the WR's need to get better separation. I think the offense will take-off once Parrish returns (I know he's a rookie, but he's got speed and quickness to create separation quickly) and once they get the O-linemen to STOP getting penalties (Anderson, who is really starting to piss me off!) and putting the Bills in bad downs and distances.

The defense and ST's look good, but Lindell maybe hasn't overcome his problems. I did notice a lot of penalties going against the Bears on ST's, and hopefully that continues in the regular season.