Chicago Game thoughts

INdy's offense as well. So I wouldn't get to worked up about the offense. I thought JP made great decisions all night will one exception on scrambling backwards on the bad snap. He should have just fell on the ball.

Our defense worked the Bears.

If the starters played the whole game it would have been a win. So dont woory about it. All the chicken little's can stop running around screaming we are Doomed !

Just sit back and enjoy the ride !

INdy's offense as well. So I wouldn't get to worked up about the offense. I thought JP made great decisions all night will one exception on scrambling backwards on the bad snap. He should have just fell on the ball.

Our defense worked the Bears.

If the starters played the whole game it would have been a win. So dont woory about it. All the chicken little's can stop running around screaming we are Doomed !

Just sit back and enjoy the ride !

420634[/snapback]

Well said

Indy's first string offense was in the game about 2 plays. Half their starters never even stepped on the field.

Go ahead, tell us how good the Bears really are.  :(

420645[/snapback]

The Bears never would have a got a sniff of the endzone, if the Bills left our starters in the game. If your ready to drink the kool-aid, go ahead. I'm not.

The Bears never would have a got a sniff of the endzone, if the Bills left our starters in the game. If your ready to drink the kool-aid, go ahead. I'm not.

420646[/snapback]

I'm not drinking anything yet but I do know what happened on the field last night.