My thoughts on the game

OK,

The Bills faced a Great Def... Losman played well... (In a Ben Rothlesburger kinda way) He was patient and really did not make any major mistakes. This team reminds me of the Raven's Championship team. Where the Defense and special teams will play the offense in possition to win games.

There is still no clear cut 3rd Wideout. This is how I believe things will shake out.

Reed - disappeared against a a very good secondary. And our lack of running didn't help show off his ONE strength which is blocking down field.

Reed will most likely Hold off Haddad's attempt to get the 3rd wideout possition because of his blocking skills.

Haddad needs to develop a better sense of where the first down marker is...

He caught a few short passes.

Haddad will make the team as a special teamer. However I believe that Reed's hold on the 3rd receiver's position will be a game-by-game call and I look for Haddad to start at least half of the season.

Lindel does not kick well on grass.

More later

Reed will most likely Hold off Haddad's attempt to get the 3rd wideout possition because of his blocking skills.

Would those be the same blocking skills that lost the Pittsburgh game last year? I'm pretty sure it was Reed who was holding some guy who had NO shot at tackling our guy (Evans?) as he waltzed into the endzone. 10 yard penalty, try again, don't convert, attempt a FG, miss it....

Haddad can't do worse than that, can he? :(

CW

Would those be the same blocking skills that lost the Pittsburgh game last year?  I'm pretty sure it was Reed who was holding some guy who had NO shot at tackling our guy (Evans?) as he waltzed into the endzone.  10 yard penalty, try again, don't convert, attempt a FG, miss it....

Haddad can't do worse than that, can he? :(

CW

420384[/snapback]

yes, that call was on him. But it was a BS call by the refs (as usual)

yes, that call was on him. But it was a BS call by the refs (as usual)

420390[/snapback]

I actually disagree; I thought it was the correct call and that Reed was a bonehead for doing it.

C'est la vie.

CW

Or anywhere else for that matter.  :(

420403[/snapback]

I bet he would have a heck of a leg if gravity reversed itself. If they start playing football on the moon... Lindell is the guy to have, maybe!

OK,

The Bills faced a Great Def... Losman played well... (In a Ben Rothlesburger kinda way) He was patient and really did not make any major mistakes.  This team reminds me of the Raven's Championship team. Where the Defense and special teams will play the offense in possition to win games.

There is still no clear cut 3rd Wideout.  This is how I believe things will shake out.

Reed - disappeared against a a very good secondary.  And our lack of running didn't help show off his ONE strength which is blocking down field. 

Haddad needs to develop a better sense of where the first down marker is...

He caught a few short passes.

Haddad will make the team as a special teamer.  However I believe that Reed's hold on the 3rd receiver's position will be a game-by-game call and I look for Haddad to start at least half of the season.

Lindel does not kick well on grass. 

More later

420290[/snapback]

Let's hope the starting D doesn't give up that late score like they did a couple of times last year.