postgame audio is up on bb.com

Dan III

http://buffalobills.com/player/

After 3yrs of "we just need to execute", JP's comments are refreshing IMO.

420154[/snapback]

I would rather not install spyware-infested real player on my nice new computer. Can you tell us what JP said. Probably something to the effect of "I sucked tonight."

PTR

He said he was far too hesitant. He can make the throws, he HAS made the throws in practice, just kept patting the ball tonight. He said on one play in particular he had both Evans and Moulds open and he was trying to decide who to throw to, and he said he should have just let the ball go as soon as he saw one of them open. He said something along the lines of "I should be thinking, Throw the ball! Throw the ball!" Also said the pass to George Wilson didn't go well because he was trying not to miss the throw instead of having enough confidence in himself and his abilities to make the throw. Also said that HE needs to be better NOW, because the team is too good for him to play as poorly as he did tonight.

Also said the O-line gave him ample time to throw... just didn't make those throws that he needed to.

He sounded pissed, as did MM. For those who only listened to the game, or watched in via the chatroom MM talked about the bad snap to JP and said that it just slipped through his fingers and that he needs to learn that it is better to throw it out of bounds and take the penalty than to take the sack.

He sounded pissed, as did MM.  For those who only listened to the game, or watched in via the chatroom MM talked about the bad snap to JP and said that it just slipped through his fingers and that he needs to learn that it is better to throw it out of bounds and take the penalty than to take the sack.

420164[/snapback]

I didn't get pissed out of it. JP is frustrated with himself, and MM sounds like he always does....mellow.

I like the part when they asked him about how JP seems to want it all now, and he just kind of sighed and said..."He's just a competitor."

Writing it doesn't it do it justice. You have to hear it.