JP forcing it to Moulds

Justice

The Bills were counting on the running game rather heavily when they made the decision to go with JP. And why wouldn't they? A great running game can only help JP as he gains more and more experience.

This is the third preseason game and the O-Line still can't run block. McNally needs to shake things up a little bit. Preston should start at LG next week. Anderson simply sucks. Maybe we should go with Ross Tucker at LG. All I know is that O-Line isn't gonna get much better as is and the running game needs to give McGahee an opportunity to shine.

I felt that JP was forcing things to #80 tonight as well. It even looked scripted. Maybe going to Moulds often was part of the game plan or maybe JP just wants to keep Eric happy but either way he needs to spread the ball around more.

Overall, I am still happy with tonight's game. There were some positives. JP is much better than Drew is already and he will only get better. The starting D and special teams are as good as advertised. The Bills could've played better in the first half but still left the game with a lead and if the starters stayed in and this was a regular season game I believe the Bills would've won easily.