Pierson Prielou sighting

/dev/null

Caught a glimpse of him tonite with Washington.  He broke up a pass late in the 4th vs the Steelers.

Gregggo must have brought him in

420048[/snapback]

He also intercepted Ben R on the last play of the 1st half.

Caught a glimpse of him tonite with Washington.  He broke up a pass late in the 4th vs the Steelers.

Gregggo must have brought him in

420048[/snapback]

He signed with Wash in the offseason after declining to renegotiate his contract - he wanted to go to a team where he sould get more PT. I wish he was still here - MUCH better than any current alternative we have....

He signed with Wash in the offseason after declining to renegotiate his contract - he wanted to go to a team where he sould get more PT.  I wish he was still here - MUCH better than any current alternative we have....

420052[/snapback]

Saw him last week, CIN vs. WAS. He looked ok.

He signed with Wash in the offseason after declining to renegotiate his contract - he wanted to go to a team where he sould get more PT.  I wish he was still here - MUCH better than any current alternative we have....

420052[/snapback]

i'd take vincent and milloy over PP any day. PP would be a good backup, one helluva improvement over Coy Wire, but not at that cap hit

i'd take vincent and milloy over PP any day.  PP would be a good backup, one helluva improvement over Coy Wire, but not at that cap hit

420068[/snapback]

I was referring to backup depth