Media Guide arrived today

Good News: It is best one yet. Donahoe actually has his bio in it this year.

Bad News: It came in a flimsy plastic and got a little roughed up in delivery. Also they stuck the season ticket pins in between pages 40 & 41 and they put dimples in the surrounding pages.

Media Guide is a beauty. It is also loaded with mistakes. Especially in the year-by-year statistics (which is a great addition nevertheless). Lots of passing stats are wrong- they list the 1960 QB stats in 1976, 1998 and a couple of other years and someone named Gillon apparently played RB for the Bills in the 1966 AFL Championship Game.

Couple years ago they sent the media guide, pins and tickets all at once in a nice box and each item had it's own compartment. Kept everything together yet no dings, dimples or creases. Anything to save a couple bucks I guess.

Media Guide is a beauty. It is also loaded with mistakes. Especially in the year-by-year statistics (which is a great addition nevertheless). Lots of passing stats are wrong- they list the 1960 QB stats in 1976, 1998 and a couple of other years and someone named Gillon apparently played RB for the Bills in the 1966 AFL Championship Game.

Couple years ago they sent the media guide, pins and tickets all at once in a nice box and each item had it's own compartment. Kept everything together yet no dings, dimples or creases. Anything to save a couple bucks I guess.

I read somewhere that the Bills are a classy organization!!!!

I got the media guide in the mail yesterday.  Now the Bills only owe me the media guide from the two previous seasons.  :(

420214[/snapback]

Little late now, but you should have complained to OneBillsDrive when you didn't get them. I did, and not only did they reimburse me for the media guide I bought, I got some nice loot (auto'ed minihelmet) to boot.

Good News:  It is best one yet.  Donahoe actually has his bio in it this year.

Bad News:  It came in a flimsy plastic and got a little roughed up in delivery.  Also they stuck the season ticket pins in between pages 40 & 41 and they put dimples in the surrounding pages.

419732[/snapback]

San Diego's came on CD Rom - get with the times !

San Diego's came on CD Rom - get with the times !

420610[/snapback]

Yeah - that'll do me a LOT of good when trying to settle a stat-related argument in Lot 1.

"Hang on a sec, I gotta go boot up the computer..."

:P

Good News:  It is best one yet.  Donahoe actually has his bio in it this year.

Bad News:  It came in a flimsy plastic and got a little roughed up in delivery.  Also they stuck the season ticket pins in between pages 40 & 41 and they put dimples in the surrounding pages.

419732[/snapback]

Well @ least you got flimsy plastic, Harvey. Mine had the address label attached to it by a rubber band, w/ the commemorative pins inserted in the book, which got a bit dog eared by the shipping.

Still, last year, I got the guide (flimsy plastic, aka shrink wrapped), but no pins. They're making progress.