I'm fine, thanks for asking

dib

Except that b*tch Katrina took out my dish. News said it would only be a rain event for us. Then Katrina dipped south and put us on the windy side of the Hurricane. Tried twice to get the dish back up but just couldnt. I'll be rescreening my patio and repairing the frame also. I cant complain too much, we, unlike about 400,000 other people at least have power.

See, if this had been a blizzard I'd be sitting by a fire and watching the game tomorrow.

Except that b*tch Katrina took out my dish.  News said it would only be a rain event for us.  Then Katrina dipped south and put us on the windy side of the Hurricane.  Tried twice to get the dish back up but just couldnt.  I'll be rescreening my patio and repairing the frame also. I cant complain too much, we, unlike about 400,000 other people at least have power.

See, if this had been a blizzard I'd be sitting by a fire and watching the game tomorrow.

419713[/snapback]

Does someone need a hug? :D

Glad to hear you are ok!

Except that b*tch Katrina took out my dish.  News said it would only be a rain event for us.  Then Katrina dipped south and put us on the windy side of the Hurricane.  Tried twice to get the dish back up but just couldnt.  I'll be rescreening my patio and repairing the frame also. I cant complain too much, we, unlike about 400,000 other people at least have power.

419713[/snapback]

Glad you are okay dib--sorry about the dish. At least this one missed my mom and brother in Stuart/Jensen Beach--they had two eyes pass overhead last year...

419713[/snapback]

Good to hear you are ok, but the 'canes still suck...the team and the storms :(