USA TODAY talks about the Bills:

Although the NFL only releases the top 10 teams in terms of jersey sales, Reebok's White says the Bills were a respectable 15th out of 32. NFL spokesman Dan Masonson says the Bills could crack the top 10 this year.

Not bad. Makes it more unlikely the Bills will ever move, IMO. Why move a team that makes money?

I was at a Finish Line store here at the Crossgates Mall in Albany and I saw this guy in front of me buying a throwback McGahee jersey. I was surprised, mainly because I thought that our throwbacks were far too specific to be sold in a mainly Giants fanbase. I talked to the clerk and he said that they got 10 of the McGahee throwbacks on Monday, and 9 of them had been sold as of the Thrusday afternoon when I was there.

I was at a Finish Line store here at the Crossgates Mall in Albany and I saw this guy in front of me buying a throwback McGahee jersey.  I was surprised, mainly because I thought that our throwbacks were far too specific to be sold in a mainly Giants fanbase.  I talked to the clerk and he said that they got 10 of the McGahee throwbacks on Monday, and 9 of them had been sold as of the Thrusday afternoon when I was there.

419517[/snapback]

Note to Ralph:

MAKE THE THROWBACKS OUR PERMANENT UNIFORMS!!!!!