Saw this morning on NFL network..

Former Brownies coach Butch Davis when asked by Rich E. who he thinks will be this year's Chargers said it will be the Bills! Interesting thing was that he said the Browns seriously looked at JP and that he was among the top on their draft board.

Who knows? maybe if he would have gotten JP, he'd still have a job on the field instead of the booth!?! :devil: Other than that it was the same old magoo comments, y'know great D, #1 ST's, solid running game.. Ya Da, Ya Da..

I saw that too. Was nice to see our boy's names in the highlights. But... I kinda like the underdog role we've had better. Everyone all but had us winning the superbowl 2 years ago and it was the worst season we've had in years, leading to the Bledsoe demise.

Still, it was nice to see. :devil:

I saw that too.  Was nice to see our boy's names in the highlights.  But... I kinda like the underdog role we've had better.  Everyone all but had us winning the superbowl 2 years ago and it was the worst season we've had in years, leading to the Bledsoe demise. 

Still, it was nice to see.  :devil:

419033[/snapback]

Well, that really wasn't pre-season, more so after thye 2-0 start.

Everyone all but had us winning the superbowl 2 years ago and it was the worst season we've had in years

419033[/snapback]

Actually it was the worst season we had in a year. How soon we forget that the Bills went 3-13 in 2001.

Is it OK if I insert a generic "Butch Davis personnel evaluation/drafting skills" joke or try to come up w/ something original?  :devil:

419108[/snapback]

you beat me to it. i don't know if high praise from butch davis is really worth much these days.

still, the national media attention will please some in here. me? i couldn't care less.