USA Today Article on Bledsoe

Rico

I love this little piece of BS that has grown to such legend around here.

He passed for 4300 yards!  He didn't do it all in the first half.  Yeah the records reversed but he ended up 8-8, 5 games better than the 3-13 team he came to.

And Price, Riemersma, Larry Centers gone the next year and Moulds out 4, Travis out 4(and Moulds returning with no interest in running at above 40% capacity) all Bledsoe's fault.  People are too damn lazy to look beyond the frikkin' QB position for answers and blame.  Blame the QB. 

I pity poor Losman.  He doesn't have a clue what it's going to be like when the Anybody But Bledsoe crowd wakes up .

418415[/snapback]

the truth actually lies somewhere in the middle. but for bledsoe to whine about it being "not fair" is ridiculous. a real "pro" would have handled things differently.

"And then last year we pretty much elected to hand the ball off and throw it short, and never throw the ball downfield. So is that fair? Is it fair that all that's thrown on my lap? No, it's not fair, but if I went around looking for fair in football, or even life, I'd already have gone crazy."

This is my favorite part. Is he really bitching about last year? Once the Bills hog-tied him they were able to have some success and would have made the playoffs had he and the D not folded against Pittsburgh (you can add Lindel in there too if you'd like). I guess he's more concerned about his pretty little stats than actually winning games, because after reigning him in the Bills actually won more than they lost. It also made our front office realize that any QB can be a caretaker with this D and ST, which I guess is the real problem Bledsoe had with it.