week 3

Holy crap, this is gonna be a good one.

A real test for the Bills on both sides of the ball. QB's running all over the goddamn place. This is gonna be a great game.

Plus, since I live in Atlanta, I get to see it on local TV--the rare chance to watch a game in the comfort of my own home.

Maybe Parrish will be back by then too...

A real test for the Bills on both sides of the ball.  QB's running all over the goddamn place.  This is gonna be a great game.

Plus, since I live in Atlanta, I get to see it on local TV--the rare chance to watch a game in the comfort of my own home.

417074[/snapback]

You are ahead of the curve - by seven weeks. :rolleyes:

A real test for the Bills on both sides of the ball.  QB's running all over the goddamn place.  This is gonna be a great game.

417074[/snapback]

I've said it before I'll say it again:

It's going to be the Rams game of last year. Overrated NFC team in our stadium....As unpredictable as the Bills have been lately, do they ever NOT win these games? I'm tellin ya - if we lose to Tampa in Week 2 I'm not ashamed to admit I'll find a silver lining for gambling purposes pertaining to the following week.

417074[/snapback]

Can't wait for the Thursday injury report-

Ron Mexico, QB Questionable (venarial disease)