Well, we have another one coming!!!

envirojeff

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes. The citizens of the other 49 tax-paying states will feel your pain...

Nice to have welfare-provided sunshine eh? :rolleyes:

416921[/snapback]

Oh, please don't think that the rest of the country pays a dime for these blessings of nature. My home insurance went up abour $500.00 a year, and I didn't file a clame! I'm one of the lucky ones though alot of people were just dropped altogether. And I reard the other day that the president for Florida (Jeb Bush) is going to impose a 6.8 present tax on ALL home owners in the state to cover those who can't get insurance.

Yeah, the FREE sunshine!

Jeff

Oh, please don't think that the rest of the country pays a dime for these blessings of nature. My home insurance went up abour $500.00 a year, and I didn't file a clame! I'm one of the lucky ones though alot of people were just dropped altogether. And I reard the other day that the president for Florida (Jeb Bush) is going to impose a 6.8 present tax on ALL home owners in the state to cover those who can't get insurance.

But hey, you have no state income tax!

Yeah, the FREE sunshine!

Jeff

416932[/snapback]

Nice tap dance. So all FEMA $$$ for Fla. only comes from Fla. eh? :rolleyes:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/sfl-femac...la-news-utility

Yeah, the FREE sunshine!

Jeff

416932[/snapback]

Um, Jeb cant do that. Maybe the lawmakers can, but not Jeb.

Madbuff, iF it did happen, it would be on the milliage(sp)

Frankly, I'm getting tired of moaning by Floridians about their poor plight, knowing what a drag that State is on other State's taxpayers. Nobody is twisting their arms to live there.

Sometimes I hope that the weather wipes out their paradise and kills 'em all so as to end the $$$ drain on the rest of us and give us - at last - a bit of silence... :lol::rolleyes:

Frankly, I'm getting tired of moaning by Floridians about their poor plight, knowing what a drag that State is on other State's taxpayers. Nobody is twisting their arms to live there.

Sometimes I hope that the weather wipes out their paradise and kills 'em all so as to end the $$$ drain on the rest of us and give us - at last - a bit of silence... ;):lol:

417015[/snapback]

Cranky today, eh? Keep your snow and your unemployment and your over paid union employees, I'll pay my taxes, ya bastard. :lol:

(that ought to get things started :rolleyes: )

So a Fla State income tax is what you want, then??? You are unusually fair for a Black Irishman. :rolleyes:

417044[/snapback]

No, No, No, go wash your mouth out with some of that "P" you call beer. There will never be a state income tax in Florida, Voters would never do it.

And it's "Lace Curtain Irish" wise ass. :lol::lol:

Yeah, the FREE sunshine!

Jeff

416932[/snapback]

You edited away the tap dance part... :rolleyes:

So, I guess Katrina and the Waves are coming to South Florida, then?

wait for it...

wait for it...

wait for it...

(((((GROAN)))))

:rolleyes::lol:

Mike

Hope things go ok for those of you down state...like usual, this one will prolly just give up here in tally some rain and wind...altho if another one hits pensacola, i'd laugh...especially if it took out my gf's mom's coffee shop (loooong story)

You should hear the craziness going on here right now. Now they're begging some people to fly out to our Dallas office.

They just said that I'm going for sure. They're saying that we'll fly out tomorrow mid-day and come back Friday night. The boss just asked me if I want to come back Friday night or Saturday morning. I said, "I think Katrina is going to make that decision for us.

Whatever. Friday will be murder for us trying to manage the load with half the staff. I'm not looking forward to it.

I hope I come back with some good stories.