At what point

IndyJay1234

Ok. It has been 5 season since a winning one.

It has been 10 years since we won a playoff game.

---------------------------------

:blush:

sounds like you already are.  :angry:

And it's only one game in. Keep the faith!!!!

29037[/snapback]

I am.

I hate this feeling.

I really believe we have a collection of slightly above average players that are not winners.

Drew- Not a winner

Takeo- Big time loser! Great Player. Never played on a winning team.

Can I complain about this team?

Many are saying that it is only one game.

Ok. It has been 5 season since a winning one.

It has been 10 years since we won a playoff game.

Tell me when.

29031[/snapback]

When ever you want buddy....It's your right as a fan...I have no problem with aslong as you just dont rant and give up on this team just after one game...

Was it bad a loss? YES

Did we make some bone-headed mistakes? YES

But at the same time....

Did any good come out of this loss? YES

Is there still hope? YES

Just dont give up to early

not to overpost...but we we're 2-0 last year and look where it got us.

29038[/snapback]

i was thinking that too. i for one am not going to drive myself nuts thinking about how we could've won or who lost the game. there is always and i mean always a team who blows there load way to quick in the first few games. that was us last year. hopefully it's the opposite this year for the bills.

I think this team needs to learn how to win! Yesterday was lesson number one. They must realize every mistake can cost them the game. Yesterday there was probably 8 plays that would have sealed the game for the Bills. It will be interesting to see how they respond next week on the road!

I really believe we have a collection of slightly above average players that are not winners.

29043[/snapback]

With 32 teams and the Salary Cap, I doubt we'll ever see the type of team the Bills were in the early 90s. They had excellent talent and above average coaching.

It is above average talent and excellent coaching that wins championships. Buffalo has the above average talent. We'll see about the coaching, but early indicators look good!

With 32 teams and the Salary Cap, I doubt we'll ever see the type of team the Bills were in the early 90s.  They had excellent talent and above average coaching.

It is above average talent and excellent coaching that wins championships.  Buffalo has the above average talent.  We'll see about the coaching, but early indicators look good!

29080[/snapback]

The Bills of the 90's had player in the top 5. The Bills of the 90's remind me of the Colts of today. It can be done.

The Bills of the 90's had player in the top 5.  The Bills of the 90's remind me of the Colts of today.  It can be done.

29084[/snapback]

The Colts' Offense remind me of the Levy's Bills' Offense, too. However, they are going to have a massive cap problem after this season with Harrison and James.

I also don't see the Defensive parallels, but I do see you're point from the entertainment side.

The Colts' Offense remind me of the Levy's Bills' Offense, too.  However, they are going to have a massive cap problem after this season with Harrison and James. 

I also don't see the Defensive parallels, but I do see you're point from the entertainment side.

29117[/snapback]

Freeney=Smith