Coolest thing I saw at the Bills Game

I was standing withh a buddy of mine by the dumpsters at gate 8, there were not many people around, out of the corner of my eye, here comes Ralph Wilson on a golf cart. By the time he got down to gate 7, where the rest of the crowd was, everyone went nuts. It was cool, just thought i would share. Did anyone else see him?

JFP

I was standing withh a buddy of mine by the dumpsters at gate 8, there were not many people around, out of the corner of my eye, here comes Ralph Wilson on a golf cart. By the time he got down to gate 7, where the rest of the crowd was, everyone went nuts. It was cool, just thought i would share. Did anyone else see him?

JFP

416034[/snapback]

Last year I was waiting to get into the Bills Store before a game and up came Ralph in his custom PT Cruiser. Nice wheels - Bills logo on the side, the whole bit. His wife was driving.

Yep, me and my buddy were waiting for our third ticket holder (I had all 3 tix) right outside gate 9. I heard a golf cart beeping, and I turned and it was Ralph cruising shotgun in the cart. Everyone was whooping it up for him. Pretty sweet.