How do we solve this?

BradRiter

I'm hearing the LOHS-man thing everywhere and I've been tolerant, but I just heard Al Michaels do it when discussing DB's departure from Buffalo and I realized something needs to be done.

Anyone have a plan?

414880[/snapback]

I believe someone at Geico can help out.

I think the problem is in the spelling of the name. Split it up and naturally you want to pronounce 'o' followed by a single 's' as Lows. The way to fix it is for JP to draw attention to his play, one way or the other. Hopefully because he's playing really well.

Now Tim Euhus on the other hand... 0:)

Maybe we can get the Riddler to call all the sports radio talk shows around the country and tell his little story about his Pats fan friend... :rolleyes:

Dunno. Any fan-based attempt - e-mailing the networks, etc. - would probably be met with "oh, it's just those lunatic Bills fans again" and be summarily dismissed.

Perhaps a dumb-but-memorable soundclip, something like "if your team's playing against the Bills you can chalk up a LOSS, man!" :rolleyes:

Hey, is Tom Sartori back from Vegas yet? The Bledsoe song is a little outdated anyway; maybe he can work something up....

I'm hearing the LOHS-man thing everywhere and I've been tolerant, but I just heard Al Michaels do it when discussing DB's departure from Buffalo and I realized something needs to be done.

Anyone have a plan?

414880[/snapback]

I have a plan. Let's let Losman worry about it, since it's his name we're talking about. If he doesn't have a problem with it, I don't.