Tara Reid hitting rockbottom as well.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, let's get something straight.

tara reid was very cute -- even hot -- when the first american pie movie came out. since then, there has been a decidedly downward spiral fueled by drugs, booze, and bad plastic surgery. tara is anything but cute or hot at this point -- in fact, she borders on hideous.

Exhibit A

Exhibit A-1

and no, to answer a previous poster's question -- i would most certainly NOT hit that.

tara reid was very cute -- even hot -- when the first american pie movie came out.  since then, there has been a decidedly downward spiral fueled by drugs, booze, and bad plastic surgery.  tara is anything but cute or hot at this point -- in fact, she borders on hideous.

Exhibit A

Exhibit A-1

and no, to answer a previous poster's question -- i would most certainly NOT hit that.

417506[/snapback]

I believe the prostitution...er, the prosecution...rests. :lol:

Mike

tara reid was very cute -- even hot -- when the first american pie movie came out.  since then, there has been a decidedly downward spiral fueled by drugs, booze, and bad plastic surgery.  tara is anything but cute or hot at this point -- in fact, she borders on hideous.

Exhibit A

Exhibit A-1

417506[/snapback]

you're evidence is compelling. however, i'd still do her :lol:

"If the bad lipo makes you want to hurl, then you should not touch that girl." --J.Cochrane

Thanks for the evidence, eball. I'm sold...and sad. A shame, really.