Why not? A little Monday morning Drew bashing

Drew and the Cowboys on MNF tonight against the Shehawks. It sure was different to see JP running around at the Ralph on Sat night. It was definitely something we Bills fans have not seen in a few years (other than RJ running for his life, but that was far from exciting.)

So in that spirit, over/under on Drew going down tonight is 2.5. Any takers? I'll say over, just because.

Drew and the Cowboys on MNF tonight against the Shehawks.  It sure was different to see JP running around at the Ralph on Sat night.  It was definitely something we Bills fans have not seen in a few years (other than RJ running for his life, but that was far from exciting.) 

So in that spirit, over/under on Drew going down tonight is 2.5.  Any takers?  I'll say over, just because.

414121[/snapback]

Seattle's defense is HORRIBLE, but I will put my money on the over. Drew goes down three times and throws a pick.

Very interesting listening to Dallas radio for the past week. Fans and media are very concerned after one preseason game. If he stinks up the joint tonight on national TV it could get very ugly very quickly.

In one interview I heard DB was asked about holding onto the ball. He got very defensive and said that you gotta wait until someone comes open. Also heard Jerry Jones (or maybe BigBill) talking about his athleticism. Didn't know statues could be considered athletic. I originally thought he would do well here under Parcells, but the O-line for the boys doesn't look good to this point. If they can't protect him for 5-6 seconds it could be rocky.

Back to the original question...I would bet the over.

Very interesting listening to Dallas radio for the past week.  Fans and media are very concerned after one preseason game.  If he stinks up the joint tonight on national TV it could get very ugly very quickly. 

In one interview I heard DB was asked about holding onto the ball.  He got very defensive and said that you gotta wait until someone comes open.  Also heard Jerry Jones (or maybe BigBill) talking about his athleticism.  Didn't know statues could be considered athletic.  I originally thought he would do well here under Parcells, but the O-line for the boys doesn't look good to this point.  If they can't protect him for 5-6 seconds it could be rocky.

Back to the original question...I would bet the over.

414195[/snapback]

While I'm disappointed that it didn't work out for Drew in Buffalo, I'm not gonna miss debates like this.

Even so, bet the under - it's only preseason. Wait until the Dallas opener to see Drew get blitzed up the middle, oh, about 50 times.

the cowboys/redskins games are gonna be ugly this year.  think greggo has some motivation?  after all, it could be said that drew got him fired.

414209[/snapback]

Oh I think it could be said that Greggo did enough on his own to get himself fired.

the cowboys/redskins games are gonna be ugly this year.  think greggo has some motivation?  after all, it could be said that drew got him fired.

414209[/snapback]

Yeah, I think Greggo will say to himself, 'I can't believe I trusted this guy to throw the ball on 3rd and short 16 times in a row. Now I get it!'

Oh I think it could be said that Greggo did enough on his own to get himself fired.

414214[/snapback]

oh, i agree. but that's probably not how greggo views it.

drew better fear for his health in those games. :D

Under.  In fact, I predict Drew does well tonight (leads a couple scoring drives).  I'm as glad as anyone that we dumped him, but tonight, against a bad D, in preseason, I say he looks good.  Wait until week 3 or 4 of the regular season for the breakdown.

414221[/snapback]

didn't drew throw 3 picks in the first half against seattle last year?

oh, i agree.  but that's probably not how greggo views it.

414218[/snapback]

Greggo ought to thank Drew then. What is he making, something like twice as much money as a DC as he did in Buffalo as a HC? Plus he's viewed as Gibbs' heir apparent. Not since Pete Carroll flamed out of the AFC East have I ever seen anyone land on his feet like that.

I'm sure Greggo blames TD for using a his 1st round pick on a guy who would sit out GW's whole contract year.

414222[/snapback]

Yeah, after signing Spikes, Milloy, and Adams, Williams was really hurting. Too bad the Bills didn't grab Dallas Clark, that would have changed everthing. :D

Yeah, after signing Spikes, Milloy, and Adams, Williams was really hurting.  Too bad the Bills didn't grab Dallas Clark, that would have changed everthing.  :D

414229[/snapback]

I know, I know, I'm not saying that...Only mentioning that Gregg had a built-in excuse there. But TD made every move possible to give him a competetive team (including the Bledsoe move.) Starting with the air horn wake up calls, Gregg f'd up enough on his own.

3-13 was not his fault.

8-8 was a nice bounce-back, but they faded. However, optimism galore.

6-10 (after 2-0) was a plane ticket out of town.

Whoever (if anybody) Gregg blames, I'm sure he will have the dogs going all out for Bledsoe both times they play this year.

Under.  In fact, I predict Drew does well tonight (leads a couple scoring drives).  I'm as glad as anyone that we dumped him, but tonight, against a bad D, in preseason, I say he looks good.  Wait until week 3 or 4 of the regular season for the breakdown.

414221[/snapback]

I totally agree. He'll be lights-out tonight. He may even look "resurrected" through the first 4 to 6 games of the regular season. Then mediocrity will set in, then head-scratching game-time decisions, then complete bafflement as to what the hell he is doing out there. But through it all, he'll play just good enough to keep his job.