Guess who is coming to our pre-tailgate

:angry::P Can you guess?

Should I just tell you?

It's a former Player.

Ok - here's the deal. I saw Jeff Burris before the game and we talked for at least 10 mins during the pregame. I asked if he had every heard of TwoBillsDrive and he said it was in the list of websites that he was handed today.

Told him I was #89 :o:o now that I think about it maybe I should not have done that. I'll just have to clean up my act. He said that they will not be moving back to the area because his wife starts her new job Monday as a lawyer. God I'm so proud of her. He flys out for the Buffalo games on Thursday -does some of the prep stuff on Fri and Sat and the game on Sunday.

Says that he should be able to make it to Danny's to talk with us. So I told him around 7 then he programmed his numbers in my cell phone so I can remind him.

I'd literally sh-- and die if a former Bill showed up at a pre-tailgate party and hung out for a few hours.    So many questions to ask, so little time.

413537[/snapback]

Steve Christie showed up at our tailgate in San Diego (the Johnson/Flutie game) and that was 2 weeks after he was cut!

I'd literally sh-- and die if a former Bill showed up at a pre-tailgate party and hung out for a few hours.    So many questions to ask, so little time.

413537[/snapback]

Good grief Charlie Brown. If he actually manages to make it, I'm the sure the last thing he wants to do is to be quizzed by you for hours.

For the love of god, please leave that man alone.