Game Thread

Buffan00

Time to elevate Aiken or Wilson into Reed's spot for the next pre-season game.  Josh is a goner.

413251[/snapback]

Wilson has to make team before Reed. Reed has turned out to be a headcase of immense proportions.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to elevate Aiken or Wilson into Reed's spot for the next pre-season game.  Josh is a goner.

413251[/snapback]

Not a chance based on tonight. Reed made some nice grabs and could have had a great one but it was well defensed with a hand. He absolutley has excelled in blocking this evening if you haven't noticed. He's still got more to prove based on his past couple poor years, but tonight he has come to play.

Is that the flea-flicker you're talking about?  I heard no one got a finger on it.

413284[/snapback]

Yes, just watched it again...Defender had his hand right between Josh's. He still could have caught it but it would have been a tough one.

BTW that hold on Wilson that just happened was BS.

Losman was 7-14 did he look bad, or was nobody open???

413291[/snapback]

He looked fine tonight. Two overheated balls were his fault. 1 throw away. One where he threw to the spot on sight adjust but Aiken didn't shorten his route. Had some very crisp passes in traffic and a real nice tight out on 3rd down.

Thanks for the clarification.  I can't see the game so I'm going by what I hear.  If Josh looked good, then he just might make it.

413306[/snapback]

No problem. I share your concern about him and he's got to do it in the next two games as well to have a hope. He's certainly the type of guy you want to root for but he is indeed on the end of his rope.