Game Thread

Buffan00

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So who got the other Bills TD?  It was the Losman run and then...?

I'm at work and I cant use online radio...and NFL's Gamecenter died on me...so wha' happened?

413219[/snapback]

there was a fg and Mcgahee just scored a td 17-7!

0:)

So who got the other Bills TD?  It was the Losman run and then...?

I'm at work and I cant use online radio...and NFL's Gamecenter died on me...so wha' happened?

413219[/snapback]

McGahee five or six some yard run.

Two plays before. Flea Flicker, Willis pitches it back to JP, who drops it like freaking buttered silk in the end zone - hits Josh Reed right between the numbers. Even better, makes Josh jump so no one else can catch it. Hits him in stride, right in the breadbasket. Unfortunately, it was Josh Reed, so you know the rest.

That guy Reed has to go yesterday 0:)

Two plays before. Flea Flicker, Willis pitches it back to JP, who drops it like silk in the end zone and hits Josh Reed between the numbers.  You know the rest. 

413228[/snapback]

Seriously he dropped it? Unreal.

Two plays before. Flea Flicker, Willis pitches it back to JP, who drops it like silk in the end zone and hits Josh Reed between the numbers.  You know the rest. 

413228[/snapback]

;)

I wonder if we all pool our money together here on The Wall, could we buy out Reed's contract? You know...for the good of the team?

Ok, at first that pass looked like it was broken up in the endzone, but the replay showed that the only thing that broke that pass up was the 8 and the 2 on Reed's jersey. Enough for Tasker to even say that "Reed just dropped it"

ok, before I go Ice on all of your asses..

Ok, at first that pass looked like it was broken up in the endzone, but the replay showed that the only thing that broke that pass up was the 8 and the 2 on Reed's jersey.  Enough for Tasker to even say that "Reed just dropped it"

ok, before I go Ice on all of your asses..

413245[/snapback]

Hey, thats some pretty heavy-duty raised stitching on those jerseys. You cant expect Reed to overcome something as powerful as a wardrobe malfunction, can you?