tonight's game televised out of town?

It's scheduled to be replayed at 3AM.

But, so you go into this fully informed: if the game runs over 3 hours (minus halftime) they'll edit it to fit into 3 hours. Also, if TO makes a statement between 3AM and 6AM, they'll likely cut to a Live news conference and you'll have to catch the full game the next time it airs....

It's scheduled to be replayed at 3AM.

But, so you go into this fully informed: if the game runs over 3 hours (minus halftime) they'll edit it to fit into 3 hours.  Also, if TO makes a statement between 3AM and 6AM, they'll likely cut to a Live news conference and you'll have to catch the full game the next time it airs....

413062[/snapback]

ha. 0:)

on a somewhat serious note, i wonder if NFL network will air the "home" feed in the first half (tasker/levy). they aired the colts' guys in the first half of last week's game, and the bills' guys in the 2nd.

ha.  0:)

on a somewhat serious note, i wonder if NFL network will air the "home" feed in the first half (tasker/levy).  they aired the colts' guys in the first half of last week's game, and the bills' guys in the 2nd.

413112[/snapback]

Here's the deal... If you stay up late enough to find out, i'll let you start a new thread, in all your glory, to report back the results!